This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our Cookie Policy.
  • 34238680
  • 34238978

Experience the passion of Surfing and enjoy Costa Rican natural beauty !

We teach children,teens and adults. Gain lifelong positive memories, friends and surfing skills.

Surf Lesson Equipment Included.

  • Best beginner months Year round
  • Best advanced months (Nov-April)
  • Local Instructor
  • Standard accommodation
  • Upgraded accommodation Private Bungalow o Ocean Beach Front + USD 25
  • Beach distance 50 m
  • City distance1500 m

Cariblue Surf Camp is located in the charming beach of Cocles , halfway down the Caribbean coastline of Costa Rica and conveniently close to the town Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. This part of the coast is home to some of the most consistent surf breaks in the world, providing visitors with year- round surf and tropical warm water.

 Standard Accommodation

  1. Package Surf School 89 U$D ivi ( include one Daily Surf class and 3 hrs Surf Rent all days)
  2. Package Surf Rent_Bike 75 U$D ivi ( include one Daily Bike Rent and 3 hrs Surf Rent all days)
  • The minimum stay is 3 nights/days.
  • If you book more than 7 days you receive 25% discount from day 8 an onward.
  • All prices above are stated in terms of price per person (one nights/days)
  • Prices for upgraded accommodation is based on a minimum of 2 people per booking.
  • Single travelers may book upgraded accommodation to a supplement cost of 25 U$D per night
  • Upgraded Accommodation +25 U$D ivi (Bungalow o Ocean Beach Front)

Booking conditions

Your booking request will be sent to the local surf camp manager who will validate that there still is room available and confirm your booking, usually within 24 hours

After confirmation you will finalize your booking by making a downpayment of 15% as a deposit within 72 hours after the confirmation (the remaining 85% is paid upon arrival).
You may cancel your booking up to 45 days before arrival and get 100% of the deposit back
Learn To Surf.